Gone Rockin'

Friday 24 July 2015

Off to Neverland...

This is a long overdue post, considering it concerns my recently acquired but most favourite Pinup Girl Clothing dress. I bought this little beauty from a lovely lady on ebay for a bargain price, after some procrastinating about what size to get from the official website. I don't know about you but I sometimes really struggle with the PUG sizing. I find that a lot of the styles are cut for ladies significantly more busty than me or for ladies with more longer waists. For this reason, I generally have to size down and squeeze my waist into a size smaller than the size chart recommends. This sometimes backfires, for example, I couldn't zip my Harlequinn Jenny up at all (not even close!) however on this occasion, the 'Large' is a perfect fit.

The dress in question is of course the infamous Jenny dress in the fabulous 'Neverland' print designed by my heroine, the glorious Micheline Pitt. I wasn't sure the pink was going to go to do much for my English rose complexion but I absolutely love it! It was the perfect dress to wear for a day in a beautiful Welsh garden...

Dress: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/jenny-dress-neverland.html
Sourpuss Floozy Bag: https://www.collectif.co.uk/plain-sourpuss-floozy-bag-p-sp15254-c-pink.html
Pumps: Primark
'D' Brooch: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MatchAccessories
Cardigan: TK Maxx

















2 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful. These pictures are just magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much! It is the most beautiful place, I always love going there.

      Delete