Gone Rockin'

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tootsie Tuesday!


My name is Lisa and I am a shoeaholic. It's true, pretty shoes have a special place in my heart and I thought they deserved an equally special place on my blog. I thereby announce that today and every Tuesday henceforth will be Tootsie Tuesday and I'll be totally using it as a way of a) sharing my favourite treats for your feet and b) dropping massive birthday present hints for my fiance.

This week, I thought I'd zoom in on one of my favourite brands and the new collection from Irregular Choice. Here are some of my top picks! Are any of these beauties on your wish list?

The cutest little shoe boots for springtime!
Perfect polka dots.
These little ballet flats would be perfect for work. 
Valentines treats!
Perfect for brides but equally lovely for glam ladies to pair with floaty spring-summer dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are some amazing finds !! Xoxo I love the last collage of shoes and yes they are perfect for brides xxxx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete