Gone Rockin'

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sail Away With Voodoo Vixen

I'd been eyeing up the Joni dress by Voodoo Vixen since I saw it launch online, so when I came across it in Manchester's 'Rockers', I couldn't resist taking it home with me.

I am a fan of anything nautical and have a few sailor-inspired dresses to my name but this dress has several cute features that made it a must-have. I love the smooth stretch cotton, the belt and hemline, both edged with cotton lace, the sweetheart neckline and cap sleeves. It's a dress I know I'll wear over and over again throughout the summer.

I wore Joni to go and see the fabulous production Of Rebecca by Kneehigh Theatre last night so I got a few snaps before we left the house. Do you have a favourite Voodoo Vixen dress?










Bag by Disaster Designs

Necklace by Punkyfish at Collectif

Peeptoes by Schuh

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous on you! I've been eyeing it up for a while now too. I'm so tempted! The necklace is so cute as well.

    The only VV dress I own at the moment is the Tilly dress, which is really pretty :-)

    Sarah | Lipstick and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, could that dress be any cuter? I rather think not! :) It's both adorable and timelessly pretty, with definite notes of elegance and glamour thrown into the mix. So in the word, the perfect dress in my books! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete