Gone Rockin'

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Cath Kidston Cuties!

I'm a huge fan of Cath Kidston. I don't think there is a room in my house that doesn't have something from this store to brighten it up and make me smile. Over the past couple of years the brand has moved from strength to strength, opening a flagship London store as well as smaller shops in most major cities in the UK. One of the most popular parts of the Cath Kidston collection is now the dress range. The explosion in interest in Cath Kidston dresses began with the bird and toadstool dresses last year and has been followed up with new prints this year.

Here are my favourite dresses, bags, nightwear and homeware pieces from the Autumn collection...








1 comment:

  1. I have this long standing reoccurring daydream in which both Cath Kidston and Laura Ashley set up shops here in Canada (ideally the same week I win the lottery). I've swooned over the romantic, beautiful designs from each British brand for many years and would love dearly to be able to see them in person at long last (as I doubt they will, that's all the more reason why I need to hightail it to the UK! :)).

    Big hugs & many thanks for your lovely comment on my teal shirtwaist dress post,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete