Gone Rockin'

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wednesday Wants -20th Century Foxy

I'm a big fan of 20th Century Foxy designs and I wore my 'Trudy Scrumptious Day Dress' to death on my recent trip to the States. Their dresses fit like a dream, are extremely well made and because they aren't quite as  popular (yet!) as similarly priced brands like Vivien of Holloway or Collectif, it is extremely unlikely that you will bump into another gal wearing the same thing at an event (nightmare, no?).


 

I always have a wish list as long as my arm for this website but here are a few of current favourites. The fuchsia and grey dress is perfect for Autumn/Winter parties all the way through to Christmas. The fabric reminds me of a Pinup Girl Dress I've had my eye on for the last year but with the added bonus of the cover up.

The green dress is just perfect for Autumn accessorised with a pair of Mary-Janes, victory rolls and curls. The candy stripe shirt dress and red 40s dress just scream 'Christmas' to me although they could be worn tall year round (how cute would the striped dress be for a summer picnic?).

The blue summer dress appears to be the same shape as my Trudy Srumptious dress but with a super cute tea-time print featuring little kettles, daisies and spoons. I can't really justify spending so much on a summer dress at this point in the year so I just hope they bring it back next spring time!

Have you bought anything from 20th Century Foxy? I'd love to see your pictures!


Buy direct from 20th Century Foxy here... http://www.20thcenturyfoxy.com/en/index/a1 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of them before but I will totally check them out! The dresses are gorgeous! Your dress is fabulous and I really love the print!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the print too, they just make fabulous dresses that stand out from the other brands I think :) x

    ReplyDelete